About

Megan | Mom's Got it Made
Megan | Mom’s Got it Made

Thanks for stopping by!

I’m Megan, an upstate New Yorker who is new to parenting, crafting and blogging. Up until recently, I’ve focused on my analytical side and scoffed at anything crafty or artistic. Much to my surprise, motherhood has been a creativity catalyst. I launched Mom’s Got it Made to share some of what I make and learn.

Please don’t interpret my domain name to mean that I’m one of those organized moms who makes everyone else look bad – I am so not that. I’ll admit it, 90% of the time I am successfully balancing life as a new mom along with my crafty undertakings and professional responsibilities. But the other 10% of the time I make up for it by pouring iced-coffee into a baby bottle or locking myself out of the house with no shoes, a baby and a leashless dog.

Get in touch

Subscribe to follow along or do me a solid and follow me on Pinterest. I would love to hear from you! Feel free to email me at MomsGotItMade@gmail.com.